Between 29 November and 2 December 2021, an online event will bring together project partners, participants and stakeholders from the UK and France to share their unique insight into the Accelerating Women’s Enterprise programme and to demonstrate the practical learning resources now available. It will also consider the challenges brought by COVID-19 on the programme and there will also be an opportunity for female entrepreneurs to share their business start-up journeys to help inspire others.
The AWE Final Conference will be online, in French and English, with different morning and afternoon sessions running over four days – Mon 29 November to Thursday 2 December. Each session will have time for questions and answers and participation of the audience.
The legacy of AWE is to share all the learning and the resources created during the programme so that others can adopt and integrate them to improve their own support for the female economy.
The sessions will cover topics including:
- The programme – what was achieved, what was learnt, what was co-created and the impact of COVID-19
- Stories from female entrepreneurs – their business start-up journeys, their experience of the support they received and how COVID-19 affected them personally
- The findings of research reports into the support environment and the social and economic situation for female entrepreneurs
- Perspectives from External Committee Members and Stakeholders on what they have learnt, plus an update on the Alison Rose Review of Female Entrepreneurship (UK)
- The Legacy – a practical learning Toolkit, an introduction to the content and how organisations can use it
- The value of mentoring from the perspective of the mentees and mentors
- Communication – good practice for engaging with female entrepreneurs
Click here to find more information about the AWE Final Conference or to book your place.