We all start businesses for different reasons, and for many of us there is a personal reason beyond profit – a cause and drive related to our history, our life experiences and our own values. If an enterprise has a social or environmental purpose at its core it is a social enterprise. Social enterprises focus on impact: they are businesses which change the world for the better.
Module Overview & Objectives
This module will help you to:
- Understand and reflect on your journey to the point of starting our enterprise.
- Define what a social enterprise and a social entrepreneur are and find out if your enterprise fits within this.
- Develop our own vision, mission and values for your enterprise.
- Plan out our enterprises with values at the centre.
- Develop an idea of the impact you want our enterprises to have and how you will start measuring it.
To move forward, scroll down to move to the first section – What brought me here?