Personal Effectiveness refers to making the best use of your time and making use of the resources at your disposal, in order to perform to the best of your ability in your workplace.
Effectiveness is not just about being efficient and managing time well – it also takes in many other aspects such as good communication and other soft skills.
In this module we will look at the following
- Improving self-confidence, body language
- Identify and recognise transferable skills
- Identify skills/tools you may need to outsource or collaborate with others
- How to overcome the fear of risk, looking at barriers and benefits of being self employed/running a business
- How to make effective decisions
- Utilising and building support networks to minimise isolation